MSI R7970-2PMD3GD5 Radeon HD 7970 Video Card - 3072MB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0 (x16), 1x Dual-Link DVI-I, 2x Mini DisplayPort, 1x HDMI, DirectX 11, Dual-Slot, Eyefinity, CrossFireX Ready
MSI R7970-2PMD3GD5 Radeon HD 7970 Video Card - 3072MB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0 (x16), 1x Dual-Link DVI-I, 2x Mini DisplayPort, 1x HDMI, DirectX 11, Dual-Slot, Eyefinity, CrossFireX Ready Description
MSI R7970-2PMD3GD5 Radeon HD 7970 Video Card
Stay on top of the game with the MSI R7970-2PMD3GD5 Radeon HD 7970 Video Card! This video card has 3GB of GDDR5 memory for amazing graphics management. The MSI R7970-2PMD3GD5 Radeon HD 7970 Video Card features the new PCI-Express 3.0 x16 interface with double the speed of current PCI-e 2.0 specs. Moreover, it has a DVI-I, Mini DisplayPort and an HDMI port, giving you flexibility in choosing the right display for your rig. The MSI R7970-2PMD3GD5 Radeon HD 7970 Video Card also has superb technologies like Eyefinity, for jaw-dropping graphical enhancement, and CrossFireX for excellent multi-GPU support.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 3GB of GDDR5 memory; for outstanding graphics production
- 1x Dual-Link DVI-I; 2x Mini DisplayPort, and 1x HDMI; provides flexibility in choosing the right display
- Eyefinity and CrossFireX Technologies; greatly augment the graphical enhancement of this GPU even further
A Closer Look:

No comments:
Post a Comment